"In my apprenticeship I best liked the diversity of the job profile."
"I visited the A.S. Logistik AG stand at the vocational training fair in Augsburg. A trainee told me that I could do an apprenticeship to become an IT specialist at their Quentia IT subsidiary
At my interview I felt very good and was able to speak quite openly with my future trainer. In my apprenticeship I best liked the diversity of the job profile. As well as the fact that I could already look after projects independently during my apprenticeship.
I can only recommend an apprenticeship at Quentia for future trainees. The different customers enable you to develop in a versatile way. I was taken on after the apprenticeship and can further develop my knowledge now."
Computers, facilities and IT are the pads and pencils of the new era
Now that virtually nothing works without computers and the technology is constantly further developing, it is important to best prepare our IT specialists for the challenges of the future. So would you like to tackle these challenges together with us? Then an exciting and diverse apprenticeship awaits you, rich in variety, at Quentia GmbH, our IT subsidiary.
The job description: IT specialist (mainly in the field of system integration)
Duration of training: 3 years
Area of work: You satisfy special requirements in complex hardware and software. You analyse and plan IT systems and adapt them accordingly to these requirements. You are available for colleagues, customers and users for specialist advice, support and training.
Contents of the training:
- Improvement of current applications in hardware and software
- Deployment in data centres, networks and client/server systems
- Rectification of faults through deployment of expert and diagnostics systems
- Presentation of system solutions, consulting and training of users.
- Secondary school leaving certificate or higher
- Ability to work independently, flexibility and a customer and service focus
- Basic IT knowledge and technical understanding, a passion for IT issues
Your dream job? Then apply now!
Tel.: +49 (0) 821 – 804 – 4770