Management assistant for office management
"It was important for me to be taken on after my apprenticeship."
"My mother has been working at Andreas Schmid for many years. That's why I am happy to have been given an apprenticeship here. So I have been able to learn about the functional processes of a large logistics company.
The most exciting department for me during the apprenticeship was the headquarters or rather the reception. I am the first contact person for the customers here. It is important to show an interest in all the different people I meet – and that's where the guiding principle of the company "service for the love of it" really helps me.
It was important for me to be taken on after my apprenticeship. So I am very happy to be able to start in order management at our subsidiary, Quentia, directly after my apprenticeship. I recommend that future trainees do an internship at Andreas Schmid. That way they can get an impression of the agreeable working atmosphere and the diverse range of qualified professions.
Internal office tasks must be communicated and organised.
Are you committed, motivated and always on the ball? Good! Then that's just what's needed for this profession. With us you will be working in various departments where we can find out what your strengths are, so we can deploy these to the best advantage in the right job.
Duration of training: 2.5 years
Area of work: as an administrator for office management you will be familiarised with various tasks in the office environment. Starting with the bookkeeping, the personnel administration and the service – a great many other exciting departments await you.
Contents of the training:
- Processing of orders and invoices
- Office communication and coordination
- Personnel administration and payroll accounting
- Procurement of office material
- Planning and monitoring of schedules
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- Ability to work independently, flexibility and a customer and service focus
- Good IT knowledge (especially word processing, data processing for commercial applications and spreadsheets)
- For an apprenticeship with us, a prior (school holiday) internship is absolutely necessary.
Your dream job? Then apply now!
Tel.: +49 (0) 821 – 804 – 4770