" ... because the atmosphere won me over in my internship."
"I did not just decide on an apprenticeship with Andreas Schmid because it is a great company to train in, but because the atmosphere won me over in my internship. The interaction among the colleagues is really great.
One of the best things for me in my apprenticeship was a three-day trainee excursion with the members of our management board. The trainees from all eight qualified professions and all apprenticeship years were there. I was surprised how many people are trained here and how straightforward it was to interact with our board members.
Great employees, a good training company and work that is rich in variety are things that I had heard about Andreas Schmid before my apprenticeship. I can only confirm that!
Are you interested in organising a storage facility?
It's not just the word "storage" that small parts storage, floor storage, high-rack storage and hazardous goods storage have in common – all four of them can be found at Andreas Schmid Logistik AG! In the meantime, storage has become quite an extensive term. There are now many different kinds of storage and it is no longer so easy to distinguish between them! Would you like to know what the differences are and are you interested in looking behind the scenes in a warehouse? Are you interested in organising a storage facility? Then you are in just the right place at Andreas Schmid Logistik AG!
The job description: Warehousing specialist (formerly specialist commercial packer)
Duration of training: 2 years
Area of work: as a warehousing specialist you are mainly out and about in the warehouse. From receipt of goods, to storage, to outgoing goods – you are there at all the important stages of the storage.
Contents of the training:
- Receipt of goods: checking, sorting and establishing any transport damage
- Storage: determining suitable storage locations, stock control, operation of operational conveyancing equipment and vehicles
- Outgoing goods: packaging, loading the transport equipment, cooperation with forwarding agents, train services, post etc.
- Office: work with PC and telephone, acquiring knowledge in the area of occupational safety and environmental protection
- School leaving certificate
- A sense of responsibility, discretion and commitment
- Confidence in working with the German language
- For an apprenticeship with us, a prior (school holiday) internship is absolutely necessary.
Your dream job? Then apply now!
Tel.: +49 (0) 821 – 804 – 4770